Welcome to Eurobrick
Home of the original brick slip cladding system
As the first company to introduce brick slip cladding systems to the UK in the early 1990s, Eurobrick are the original and best for brick slip and stone faced cladding. We provide a fast, flexible and cost effective way to get the real look, feel and durability of brick and stone walling.
We have developed our cladding systems in response to the design and engineering needs of the construction industry. So if you need a lightweight system to use on high-rise buildings or a small extension, with or without insulation - Eurobrick has a solution.
X-Clad and V-Clad are our EWI (external wall insulation) systems, which reduce heat loss through walls, cutting energy consumption and carbon emissions. P-Clad is a non-insulated system designed as an external sheathing for buildings. I-Clad is specifically designed for internal decorative use where floor space is at a premium.
We stock a wide range of brick slips which can be purchased separately or as part of our systems. We also have a range of stone slips which are manufactured to order and can supply other brick slips, extruded or cut, from a variety of UK and European sources. In addition to this, we have a selection of accessories to help with your installation.
Our cladding systems are flexible and simple to install and we have a network of experienced approved installers who can help with your projects. Alternatively contractors, builders and individuals may attend one of our training courses to learn the correct installation methodology.
If you would like further information on any of our products then please call +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email email@example.com.
- Following strong sales of brick slips throughout the year, we are pleased to announce our new Product Guide (6th Edition) is now available andRead More »
- You may have seen recent reports about the Government’s plans for 100,000 modular homes to be built by 2020, in an effort to help alleviateRead More »
- Please be advised that we will be closing down for Christmas from 1pm, Thursday 22nd December 2016, and re-opening on Tuesday 3rd January 2017.Read More »
- In summer 2016, approved installer, Industrial Contracting Services (ICS), completed a project where around 100m2 of our 17mm thick X-Clad systemRead More »
- Following strong sales of brick slips throughout the year, we are pleased to announce that we are expanding our colour ranges further. We constantly monitor customers’ demands to ensure we …Read More »