Welcome to Eurobrick
Home of the original brick slip cladding system
As the first company to introduce brick slip cladding systems to the UK in the early 1990s, Eurobrick are the original and best for brick slip and stone faced cladding. We provide a fast, flexible and cost effective way to get the real look, feel and durability of brick and stone walling.
We have developed our cladding systems in response to the design and engineering needs of the construction industry. So if you need a lightweight system to use on high-rise buildings or a small extension, with or without insulation - Eurobrick has a solution.
X-Clad and V-Clad are our EWI (external wall insulation) systems, which reduce heat loss through walls, cutting energy consumption and carbon emissions. P-Clad is a non-insulated system designed as an external sheathing for buildings. I-Clad is specifically designed for internal decorative use where floor space is at a premium.
We stock a wide range of brick slips which can be purchased separately or as part of our systems. We also have a range of stone slips which are manufactured to order and can supply other brick slips, extruded or cut, from a variety of UK and European sources. In addition to this, we have a selection of accessories to help with your installation.
Our cladding systems are flexible and simple to install and we have a network of experienced approved installers who can help with your projects. Alternatively contractors, builders and individuals may attend one of our training courses to learn the correct installation methodology.
If you would like further information on any of our products then please call +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email email@example.com.
- Cladding solutions for growing schoolsFor over 25 years we have worked on hundreds of school […]
- Latest Installer Project: Parkfields School, BedfordshireApproved Installer NuBrick Developments are in demand and […]
- How to achieve a brick finish on a “flying” gable in timber frame projectsInstalling traditional brickwork above an intersecting roof […]
- P-Clad retrofitted to multistorey apartment buildingSituated between Shaftesbury Avenue and Oxford Street, in […]
- X-Clad and the Energy Saving Trust RegisterX-Clad is an Approved product on the Energy Saving Trust […]