The Original Brick Slip Cladding System
Welcome to Eurobrick
As the first company to introduce brick slip cladding systems to the UK in the early 1990s, Eurobrick are the original and best for brick slip and stone faced cladding systems. We provide a fast, flexible and cost effective way to get the real look, feel and durability of brick and stone walling.
We have developed our cladding systems in response to the design and engineering needs of the construction industry. So if you need a lightweight system to use on high-rise buildings or a small extension, with or without insulation - Eurobrick has a solution.
X-Clad and V-Clad are our EWI (external wall insulation) brickslip systems, which reduce heat loss through walls, cutting energy consumption and carbon emissions. P-Clad is a non-insulated system designed as an external sheathing for buildings. I-Clad is specifically designed for internal decorative use where floor space is at a premium.
We stock a wide range of brick slips which can be purchased separately or as part of our cladding systems. We also have a range of stone slips which are manufactured to order and can supply other brick slips, extruded or cut, from a variety of UK and European sources. In addition to this, we have a selection of accessories to help with your installation.
Our cladding systems are flexible and simple to install and we have a network of experienced approved installers who can help with your projects. Alternatively contractors, builders and individuals may attend one of our training courses to learn the correct installation methodology.
If you would like further information on any of our products then please call +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email email@example.com.
- Our approved installer LB&F Ltd has recently completed installation of Euorbrick’s X-Clad system on a redevelopment project on London Road in Dorking, working for Skillmaster Ltd.Read More »
- We were recently visiting the Coventry area, so decided to drop in and take a look at an older project of ours that was completed over 10 years ago now. …Read More »
- P-Clad was developed by us for use as an external sheathing on structures and is approved for use on buildings over 18m high constructed with a steel frame substrate wall. …Read More »
- We have been involved with a number of residential projects recently, from retrofit and refurbishment to new build developments. One of these recent projects is the Cotton Exchange in London, …Read More »
- With the party season firmly behind us, it is back to business as usual and we thought we would take the opportunity to look back at 2017. The tragic events …Read More »