The Original Brick Slip Cladding System
Welcome to Eurobrick
As the first company to introduce brick slip cladding systems to the UK in the early 1990s, Eurobrick are the original and best for brick slip and stone faced cladding systems. We provide a fast, flexible and cost effective way to get the real look, feel and durability of brick and stone walling.
We have developed our cladding systems in response to the design and engineering needs of the construction industry. So if you need a lightweight system to use on high-rise buildings or a small extension, with or without insulation - Eurobrick has a solution.
X-Clad and V-Clad are our EWI (external wall insulation) brickslip systems, which reduce heat loss through walls, cutting energy consumption and carbon emissions. P-Clad is a non-insulated system designed as an external sheathing for buildings. I-Clad is specifically designed for internal decorative use where floor space is at a premium.
We stock a wide range of brick slips which can be purchased separately or as part of our cladding systems. We also have a range of stone slips which are manufactured to order and can supply other brick slips, extruded or cut, from a variety of UK and European sources. In addition to this, we have a selection of accessories to help with your installation.
Our cladding systems are flexible and simple to install and we have a network of experienced approved installers who can help with your projects. Alternatively contractors, builders and individuals may attend one of our training courses to learn the correct installation methodology.
If you would like further information on any of our products then please call +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email email@example.com.
- Approved installer, Weatherseal Facades, has completed installation of the external finish to a new extension at Bishopston Primary School. Working for contractors, Ashe Construction,Read More »
- The owners of this house in Dorset wanted a stone finish for their new build house that would fit in with the local area and provide a warm, characterful finish.Read More »
- Occasionally, we are asked whether our brick slips are real or not? Rest assured, at Eurobrick, we do not sell artificial bricks. All of our brick slips are kiln fired, …Read More »
- Since the recent tragic events at Grenfell Tower, we have been contacted by a number of clients seeking advice in regard to the fire performance of our X-Clad and P-Clad …Read More »
- Our clients often ask us which mortar colour they should use, which is a very good question and something that can get overlooked. Of course, choosing colours is a subjective …Read More »