To calculate the necessary supplies for your project or development please follow the instructions below. If you would like us to send you a quote then please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
For your calculation (nominal wastage has been allowed):
- Choose brick range and colour. Select thickness of backer panel.
- Calculate net area of wall to be clad and enter figure (sq m).
- Measure linear metreage of corner bricks and insert figure (m).
- Measure linear metreage of edgecaps and trim required and insert figures.
For your quote:
- Fill out the form at the bottom of this page
P-Clad Approved for High Rise Projects (10-06-2013)
We are very pleased to announce that P-Clad has been approved for installation on buildings over 18m...
Eurobrick’s first Green Deal Approved Installer. (28-03-2013)
We are delighted to announce that Eco People Ltd have become our first approved ......
New Product Guide Available (28-03-2013)
The new Product Guide is available. We are very pleased to introduce to our Classic range, Ketley......
External Wall Insulation Confirmed as an Improvement (15-01-2013)
Last week the Government clarified the planning rules for householders .....
DECC Announce The Green Deal Cashback Scheme (29-10-2012)
The Department of Energy and Climate Change has announced The Green Deal Cashback Scheme which will come into effect.....