How it works
All of our systems are suitable for larger developments or smaller domestic projects and are easily installed by semi skilled labour.
- The insulated backer panel is supplied pre-laminated with a vacuum formed waterproof styrene skin moulded to form a template of horizontal tracks which locate the brick or stone slips.
- This composite laminated panel is fixed to the wall or frame using panel fasteners specially designed to suit different substrates.
- A permanent bonding, weather-proof construction adhesive is applied to each course.
- Brick or stone slips, corners or specially made angles are then inserted between the tracks.
- To complete the installation, our own specially formulated pointing mortar is piped into the joints and tooled as with traditional brickwork.
Whether you’re looking at a new build or a refurbishment our system can work as external cladding (X-CLAD), interior cladding (I-CLAD) and because it’s so light you can even use it as a structural sheathing element on prefabricated buildings (P-CLAD), particularly important in today’s fast track construction. See our product overview page for more information.
If you would like to see more information on how our system works, download a copy of our installation guide or give us a call on +44 (0)117 971 7117.