How it WorksAll of our systems are suitable for projects of all sizes from larger developments to small interior fit outs. Regardless of the system used, the installation procedures follow the sequence below:
- Composite backer panels are fixed to the substrate. In external applications panel joints are sealed using supplied tape or adhesive.
- Eurobrick supplied fasteners, available for various substrates, are used for fixing.
- Eurobrick one part adhesive is applied to the panel.
- Brick slips are attached to the adhesive on backer panel between the horizontal ribs.
- Joints between brick slips are pointed using specially formulated Europoint mortar before being tooled and brushed down.
- for “flying gables” in timber frame housing above split rooflines
- as lightweight claddings to extensions on difficult sites to finish vertical extensions where extra stories are added to existing structures whose footings cannot bear the weight of extra traditional masonry
- as cladding to cantilevered elements, to finish balconies and parapets
- for internal fit-outs in retail, leisure and domestic situations where space is at a premium.
As well as providing technical benefits to resolve real world construction issues, the simplicity and flexibility of Eurobrick systems brings a high standard brickwork finish within the reach of semi-skilled labour at a time when skilled labour in traditional trades is increasingly rare.
" I was so impressed with the help and advice that I was given, I would recommend them to anybody."
Brick Slips - M Masters