The Original Brick Slip Cladding System
Welcome to Eurobrick
As the first company to introduce brick slip cladding systems to the UK in the early 1990s, Eurobrick are the original and best for brick slip and stone faced cladding systems. We provide a fast, flexible and cost effective way to get the real look, feel and durability of brick and stone walling.
We have developed our cladding systems in response to the design and engineering needs of the construction industry. So if you need a lightweight system to use on high-rise buildings or a small extension, with or without insulation - Eurobrick has a solution.
X-Clad and V-Clad are our EWI (external wall insulation) brickslip systems, which reduce heat loss through walls, cutting energy consumption and carbon emissions. P-Clad is a non-insulated system designed as an external sheathing for buildings. I-Clad is specifically designed for internal decorative use where floor space is at a premium.
We stock a wide range of brick slips which can be purchased separately or as part of our cladding systems. We also have a range of stone slips which are manufactured to order and can supply other brick slips, extruded or cut, from a variety of UK and European sources. In addition to this, we have a selection of accessories to help with your installation.
Our cladding systems are flexible and simple to install and we have a network of experienced approved installers who can help with your projects. Alternatively contractors, builders and individuals may attend one of our training courses to learn the correct installation methodology.
If you would like further information on any of our products then please call +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are frequently asked technical questions about the installation of our systems. One topic that comes up quite often isRead More »
- In May it was 30 years since Eurobrick began, back in 1990. Clearly the pandemic was at its peak in May, so like many, we put our celebrations onRead More »
- Did you know our systems can also be adapted to fit stone slips? We offer a selection of reconstructed stone slips from Bradstone, which areRead More »
- The Covid 19 pandemic presents unique challenges to all business sectors including construction. One of the most pressing difficulties is keeping upRead More »
- We have recently created a new demonstration video to help people understand the best way to use our specially formulated Europoint mortar. It’s full of top tips to help you …Read More »