The Original Brick Slip Cladding System
Welcome to Eurobrick
As the first company to introduce brick slip cladding systems to the UK in the early 1990s, Eurobrick are the original and best for brick slip and stone faced cladding systems. We provide a fast, flexible and cost effective way to get the real look, feel and durability of brick and stone walling.
We have developed our cladding systems in response to the design and engineering needs of the construction industry. So if you need a lightweight system to use on high-rise buildings or a small extension, with or without insulation - Eurobrick has a solution.
X-Clad and V-Clad are our EWI (external wall insulation) brickslip systems, which reduce heat loss through walls, cutting energy consumption and carbon emissions. P-Clad is a non-insulated system designed as an external sheathing for buildings. I-Clad is specifically designed for internal decorative use where floor space is at a premium.
We stock a wide range of brick slips which can be purchased separately or as part of our cladding systems. We also have a range of stone slips which are manufactured to order and can supply other brick slips, extruded or cut, from a variety of UK and European sources. In addition to this, we have a selection of accessories to help with your installation.
Our cladding systems are flexible and simple to install and we have a network of experienced approved installers who can help with your projects. Alternatively contractors, builders and individuals may attend one of our training courses to learn the correct installation methodology.
If you would like further information on any of our products then please call +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email email@example.com.
- Our brick slips provide the perfect finish for smaller internal applications, such as fireplaces and inglenooks. We can supply accessories such as spacers and cement basedRead More »
- We have recently completed our first full year with our new management team. Even with 47 years’ combined experience between them as long-standing employees,Read More »
- We have recently taken a look back at some of our residential projects that used our products and systems to renovate and rejuvenate older properties. Whether you want to add …Read More »
- Our biggest, single project to date opened for business at the end of last year and we are now pleased to share the project details with you. This £47.5m scheme …Read More »
- We have recently created an installation guide especially for I-Clad, to help with any questions that may arise specifically with interior installation projects. This is now available toRead More »