The Original Brick Slip Cladding System
Welcome to Eurobrick
As the first company to introduce brick slip cladding systems to the UK in the early 1990s, Eurobrick are the original and best for brick slip and stone faced cladding systems. We provide a fast, flexible and cost effective way to get the real look, feel and durability of brick and stone walling.
We have developed our cladding systems in response to the design and engineering needs of the construction industry. So if you need a lightweight system to use on high-rise buildings or a small extension, with or without insulation - Eurobrick has a solution.
X-Clad and V-Clad are our EWI (external wall insulation) brickslip systems, which reduce heat loss through walls, cutting energy consumption and carbon emissions. P-Clad is a non-insulated system designed as an external sheathing for buildings. I-Clad is specifically designed for internal decorative use where floor space is at a premium.
We stock a wide range of brick slips which can be purchased separately or as part of our cladding systems. We also have a range of stone slips which are manufactured to order and can supply other brick slips, extruded or cut, from a variety of UK and European sources. In addition to this, we have a selection of accessories to help with your installation.
Our cladding systems are flexible and simple to install and we have a network of experienced approved installers who can help with your projects. Alternatively contractors, builders and individuals may attend one of our training courses to learn the correct installation methodology.
If you would like further information on any of our products then please call +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Glazed bricks are enjoying a renaissance in popularity. We have seen an increase in demand for both off the shelf and bespoke glazed bricks. Until not soRead More »
- This beautiful house in Coventry was designed by Ward Burges Ltd and made use of our special narrow gauge X-Clad panel for the gable ends of theRead More »
- We have recently been working with online platforms to provide better quality digital content for people working with our systems. We already offer a number of digital downloads on our …Read More »
- From April 2018, it became unlawful for landlords of privately rented properties (both domestic and non-domestic) in England and Wales to grant a new tenancy to a new or existing …Read More »
- We recently supplied our P-Clad system to be installed as part of the exterior refurbishment of Catherine’s House, carried out by FirmstoneRead More »