The Original Brick Slip Cladding System
Welcome to Eurobrick
As the first company to introduce brick slip cladding systems to the UK in the early 1990s, Eurobrick are the original and best for brick slip and stone faced cladding systems. We provide a fast, flexible and cost effective way to get the real look, feel and durability of brick and stone walling.
We have developed our cladding systems in response to the design and engineering needs of the construction industry. So if you need a lightweight system to use on high-rise buildings or a small extension, with or without insulation - Eurobrick has a solution.
X-Clad and V-Clad are our EWI (external wall insulation) brickslip systems, which reduce heat loss through walls, cutting energy consumption and carbon emissions. P-Clad is a non-insulated system designed as an external sheathing for buildings. I-Clad is specifically designed for internal decorative use where floor space is at a premium.
We stock a wide range of brick slips which can be purchased separately or as part of our cladding systems. We also have a range of stone slips which are manufactured to order and can supply other brick slips, extruded or cut, from a variety of UK and European sources. In addition to this, we have a selection of accessories to help with your installation.
Our cladding systems are flexible and simple to install and we have a network of experienced approved installers who can help with your projects. Alternatively contractors, builders and individuals may attend one of our training courses to learn the correct installation methodology.
If you would like further information on any of our products then please call +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email email@example.com.
- We have recently renewed our LABC Registered Details certification with Local Authority Building Control (LABC), who represent all local authority building control teams in England and Wales. LABC offers impartial …Read More »
- The owner of this bungalow, Paul Gunn, wanted to refurbish the rear of his property as the original render finish was aged and cracked. He spoke to us about retrofitting …Read More »
- Please be advised that some of the brick slips we have previously supplied have now been discontinued.Read More »
- The directors here at Eurobrick Systems are pleased to announce the completion of a management buyout earlier this year. Richard Haines, Dena Mayes and Nicola Haines have taken over the …Read More »
- We are sometimes asked whether our cladding systems are suitable for different brick bonds and patterns. Generally, most brick bonds and simple patterns are easy to replicate using our cladding …Read More »