The Original Brick Slip Cladding System
Welcome to Eurobrick
As the first company to introduce brick slip cladding systems to the UK in the early 1990s, Eurobrick are the original and best for brick slip and stone faced cladding systems. We provide a fast, flexible and cost effective way to get the real look, feel and durability of brick and stone walling.
We have developed our cladding systems in response to the design and engineering needs of the construction industry. So if you need a lightweight system to use on high-rise buildings or a small extension, with or without insulation - Eurobrick has a solution.
X-Clad and V-Clad are our EWI (external wall insulation) brickslip systems, which reduce heat loss through walls, cutting energy consumption and carbon emissions. P-Clad is a non-insulated system designed as an external sheathing for buildings. I-Clad is specifically designed for internal decorative use where floor space is at a premium.
We stock a wide range of brick slips which can be purchased separately or as part of our cladding systems. We also have a range of stone slips which are manufactured to order and can supply other brick slips, extruded or cut, from a variety of UK and European sources. In addition to this, we have a selection of accessories to help with your installation.
Our cladding systems are flexible and simple to install and we have a network of experienced approved installers who can help with your projects. Alternatively contractors, builders and individuals may attend one of our training courses to learn the correct installation methodology.
If you would like further information on any of our products then please call +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email email@example.com.
- We have recently created an installation guide especially for I-Clad, to help with any questions that may arise specifically with interior installation projects. This is now available toRead More »
- Ditton Mews is a small, exclusive development of new build luxury apartments and houses in Esher, Surrey. Situated near Sandown Park racecourse, the development includesRead More »
- Following continued strong sales of brick slips throughout last year, we are pleased to announce our new Product Guide (7th Edition) is now available. We are also introducing three newRead More »
- We have just added The DoubleTree by Hilton to our projects page. This hotel on the River Cam in Cambridge wanted to add a 3-storey extension above their existing ground …Read More »
- Have you been putting off mortar repairs to a wall or paving? Whether it’s the bad weather or the prospect of trying toRead More »