P-Clad is a brick or stone slip faced external wall cladding system. Designed by Eurobrick for use as a rainscreen system for structures requiring a cavity behind the cladding.
- Versatile, fast and simple to install.
- Designed to be fixed directly to battens or bracket systems forming rigid external sheathing.
- Ideal rainscreen for prefabricated structures.
- Indistinguishable from traditional brickwork and low maintenance, having a life span of over 25 years.
- Euro Classification of Reaction to Fire EN 13501-1: 2018; Class B- s1, d0.
- The composite backer panel comprises a 10mm thick cement particle board laminated with Eurobrick's ribbed HIPS skin..
- Along with chosen brick, this backer panel provides a system depth from 25mm (excluding supporting structure or mechanisms).
- P-Clad has an installed system weight from 53kg/m2.
P-Clad can be fixed to timber battens or light gauge steel framing systems allowing formation of a drainable cavity. Please note that the battens or bracket must be correctly positioned to meet the system fixing requirements.
Thinking of placing an order? Please visit our Estimates page for more details. Alternatively, give us a call on or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
" I was so impressed with the help and advice that I was given, I would recommend them to anybody."