For the purposes of data protection legislation, the Data Controller is Euro Brick Systems Limited, Unit 5 Newbridge Trading Estate, Newbridge Close, Bristol, BS4 4AX. If you have any queries, complaints or requests relating to data protection, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 971 7117.
What personal information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about yourself that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It may include your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, delivery contact details, credit/debit card or bank account details.
- Information we collect from your use of our website. When you visit our website, we will automatically collect the following information:
– Technical information including your IP address, what type of device you used to visit our site, and what pages within the site you accessed and when.
Why we collect this information
We use this information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. We use this information:
– To process your enquiry, provide samples and company literature, estimates, advise you about training courses, enter into a sales contract with you including taking payment and despatch and delivery of your ordered materials and to provide technical support.
– To improve our service to you, we may periodically send a customer satisfaction survey requesting feedback.
– To provide you with communications relating to our service and product availability so that you receive a full and functional service and so we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email, post, or by phone. These will include notifications about changes to our service.
– To provide our existing clients with marketing communications, including information about our products, projects and news including industry related news.
– To respond to you if you have completed one of our website forms, including sending product information and marketing communications.
– To send you product information at your request made via a third party Reader Enquiry Service in response to one of our advertisements, press releases or articles.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
– To monitor and to compare the results of our advertising and marketing campaigns.
Information we collect from your use of our website
We will use this information for the following purposes:
– To administer our website and for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
– To improve our service to you by ensuring that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
– As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Using your personal data: the Legal Basis of Processing
We will process your personal data:
– As necessary to perform our contract with you for the supply of brick and stone slip cladding materials.
– As necessary for our own legitimate interests including:
– if you are already a customer of ours, or have been in the past, we may send you information from time to time on some of our products news, projects and articles we think might be of interest to you.
– seeking your feedback relating to our products and service.
– for market research, analysis and developing statistics.
– for good governance, accounting, managing and auditing our business operations.
– Based on your consent:
– to send to you marketing communications where we’ve asked for your consent to do so or you have requested them by email, telephone or where you have provided your information to third parties for the purpose of receiving product information, for example via a reader enquiry service in response to our advertisements or press releases.
You are free at any time to change your mind and withdraw your consent.
How long we keep hold of your information
- Whilst you are a customer of ours, we will keep some or all of your data for the duration of the contract.
- At the end of the contract we will keep some or all of your data for a period of twenty five years to facilitate the management of the product warranties.
- Where you have asked us to provide you with a quotation and you do not then become a customer of ours, we will keep your data for a maximum of one year.
- Where you have requested product information via a third party Reader Request Service we will keep your data for a maximum of one year.
- Where you have provided customer feedback we keep this data for a maximum of two years.
Sharing of your personal data
You agree that for the purposes set out in the ‘Why we collect this information’ section above, we may share your personal information with:
Selected associated third parties whom we appoint to provide services, including:
– Business partners, approved installers, suppliers and delivery companies, for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
– Analytics and search engine providers and consultants that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website
– Companies and other persons providing services to us including marketing consultants, IT consultants, legal and other professional advisors.
We will never sell your information to third parties or pass your information onto un-associated third parties.
How we protect your information
We take your safety and security very seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information. In the event that we transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only do so if adequate protection measures are in place in compliance with data protection legislation.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw consent at any time. In addition, you have the following rights (but please note that these rights do not apply in all circumstances):
- The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data.
- The right to have your personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it. We provide this free of charge.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- The right to have your personal data erased (“the right to be forgotten”).
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data (data portability).
You can exercise your rights by contacting Euro Brick Systems Limited, Unit 5 Newbridge Trading Estate, Newbridge Close, Bristol, BS4 4AX or emailing email@example.com.
Should you have any concerns in relation to your data or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate or requires updating, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details above.
In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), at any time. The ICO has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law. Please visit ico.org.uk for more information.
Web browser cookies
Links to other websites
Euro Brick Systems Limited
Updated May 2018