V-Clad is a brick faced external wall insulation (EWI) system suitable for new build and retrofit projects, and can be used internally as well as externally.
- Ideal for renovation to existing masonry and concrete substrates.
- Lightweight and easy to handle and fast to fix, minimising disruption of existing foundations, services and building occupants.
- Can be installed in new build projects saving time, costs and weight in structure and foundations.
- Low maintenance and indistinguishable from traditional brickwork with a life span of over 25 years.
- Transforms the property's appearance, improves internal comfort conditions and helps to eliminate damp and condensation problems.
- Insulates walls, saving energy, reducing heating bills and carbon emissions, making V-Clad efficient on energy while acting as external wall cladding.
- 25 year product guarantee provided directly by Eurobrick.
- The backer panel is formed by profile cutting expanded polystyrene insulation (EPS) to produce a pattern of horizontal ribs projecting from the front face of the panel which align and support brick slips to form courses accurately and easily.
- The insulated backer panel is expanded polystyrene with a BRE Green Guide Rating of A+. Panel size is 1221mm high x 1200mm wide with a range of thicknesses to provide 20 -100mm insulation.
- The thermal conductivity of the panel, the K-Value is 0.035W/mK.
- Project specific U-Value calculations can be provided if required.
- V-Clad has an installed system weight from 32kg/m2.
V-Clad can be fixed to masonry, concrete, sheathed timber or light gauge steel framed walls, SIPS and ICF, with or without a drainable cavity.
Please visit our Estimates page for more details on how to place an order. Alternatively, give us a call on +44 (0)117 971 7117 or email email@example.com.